вторник, 2 октября 2018 г.

Incredible background lace die with Anat

Hello dear readers! Anat here!
I'm so excited! I want to show today some amazing new Fantasy dies and what I've created with them! Among them an Incredible one - a Background Lace die.
Everything you do with it turn your project more Beautiful! I'm totaly In love! LOL.


I used it in an untraditional way but it can be used in so many ways: as matting in cards, albums or layouts, altered projects and much more.

There is also a small gorgeous doily that matches the lace die. I used it under the metal flowers and you can see it clearly in the close-ups pictures.

Most of the dies I used in my project are new, here they are:

 

 

 

Hope you like my project! here are some more pictures and close-ups:







Thanks for stopping by xoxo

1 комментарий: