пятница, 21 июня 2019 г.

Mixed Media Hürrem A4 Layout by Phoebe Tonosaki

Dear all, today I am sharing a gorgeous project to you as my
DT Inspiration for Fantasy Dies
It is a A4 size photo frame and I turned it into a Layout.


There is a  Turkish TV show (Muhteşem Yüzyıl)  on air in Japan lately
which is about the history of Ottoman Empire.
Hürrem Sultan is one of the main characters in the show.
I decided to do a project featuring her cos she is a very mesmerizing character.


Many may have criticized her as an evil queen,
but she did do some good deeds to the society
and also made a lot of changes to the position and
power of female in the ancient history.


I hope to express her wisdom, her beauty inside and out in this piece.
There are depth and layers in her as a person.

I used paper die cuts with Fantasy Dies to build up
layers and layers of flourish style around the photo.


Between the flowers and then add more chipboard.
I also add some dramatic texture around.


I used Lindy's Gang new product Squirts
Loonie Toonie Teal and Witch's Potion Purple for coloring.



This is one of my proudest projects of the year.
I sincerely hope you will like it!


I used these Fantasy Dies products on this project:




Fantasy Chipboard:



Let me know your feedback <3 !


Phoebe Tonosaki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий