среда, 3 апреля 2019 г.

Mixed Media Magnifying Glass tutorial by Phoebe Tonosaki

Hello crafty friends from all over the world, today I have a tutorial for you to show how to use Fantasy Dies on 3D project.

This time I am altering a mini magnifying glass and also made a mini card.


Here is the steps :
First, I need to prepare the paper die cuts.
I chose a few types of beautiful Fantasy Dies. The list will be at the bottom of this post.


then I used medium to paint the magnifying glass with rusty colors.
Remember to use masking type on the glass area so it wont get dirty.


It doesnt need to be perfect, cos later we will put on the paper die cuts and it will cover some of the area.


Now we will put the paper die cuts with some artificial flowers.
In this project, I used some Mimosa flower especially fit for Spring!
We will need to use transparent glue to put them together.
be very careful and not to get the glass messy.
Put the artificial flowers and paper die cuts in different layers so it will look more full.


the next step , we need to wait for the transparent glue to dry completely.
it totally depends on the type of glue you use.
I used a speedy dry glue but it also took around 15mins.
Do not be impatient and move it before it completely dried 

when waiting, I will make one mini card with the paper die cuts and flowers !


so now we have TWO items in this MK 👍👍👍



now these are the dies I have used 
please click the photo !





Thank you very much for reading!



1 комментарий:


  1. Get free shipping on qualified Lighted Magnifiers Desk Lamps products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Capital Salon Supplies.
    led magnifying glass

    ОтветитьУдалить