пятница, 19 апреля 2019 г.

Wedding card by Sand Art

Hello all,
For today's post, I have created a wedding card  using Lemoncraft paper
and Fantasy dies & chipboard.
I hope you will like my composition with resin decor, butterflies and roses.


I started with my background: I mixed Glass glitter with gel medium,
and next using the prima mask I transferred it to the card.




Next step was to glue the resin frame and add many Fantasy die cut elements on the top of it.




Using acrylic paint : Unicorns hair, I coloured the chipboard and glued on the top.



  Fantasy Dies Used:
https://fantasy86.ru/search/?query=%D0%91%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%88%D0%BE%D0%B9+%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82+%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B7     
  

Here are a few close-ups:







Happy Crafting! 
Agata

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий