вторник, 9 июля 2019 г.

Feminine version - metal tin box with Anat

Hello dears!
Anat here and today I want I'm sharing the feminine version I promissed last week in my post.


The soft feminine version is made differntly from the Steampunk and requires less products what make it even more attractive.

But as the male/unisex version the best thing is that the investment you have here is very low and it makes a wonderful gift!

All you have to do is take a metal tin box (any type), cover with white gesso, adhere the lace die cut or similar, cover with white gesso again. When dry grab some color sprays and spray on top. After the sprays are dried add a bit of metalique waxes with your finger.

Next step is choosing the diecuts and chipboards you to embellish the front of the tin box.

Paint the chipboards with matching metalique paints, spray on the die cuts one of the colors you used on background, add white gesso dry brush and thats it!

I would love to see your creations inspired by it.

Fantasy products I've used:



Here are pictures and closeups:








Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий