суббота, 27 июля 2019 г.

Mixed Media Oval Embroidery Hoop by Phoebe Tonosaki

Hello my fans,
today I am showing a very gorgeous project with you.
It is an oval embroidery around 27 x 22 cm.



This time, my theme is the hummingbird and fuchsia.
which both are my fav plant and animal!


the color theme of this work is Teal blue and purple.
I used Lindy's gang Squirts for coloring.
It gives fantastic effect !!!


I used layers and layers of Fantasy Dies around the background
to create pattern.
(the list will be at the bottom of this post)


Chippboard fm Fantasy is painted with Teal color as a 
contrast to the purple tone.


welcome to zoom in and enlarge photos to see the details!!




Here is the Fantasy products I used:


I cut off little parts fm the paper die cuts made fm this dies as small napkin.





Thank you for reading!
Looking forward to hear fm you xoxo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий