пятница, 30 августа 2019 г.

Mixed Media Art Journal Pages + Tutorial by Dutt Preety

Hi friends! Hope you are having a great day :) 
For today's post, I've created a Floral Art Journal Spread titled, "Different is Good".
Art Journalling is a great way to make art for yourself without any worry or fear. It is a fun way to try out new products, try new compositions, express your emotions and just enjoy the process.
I've used some gorgeous Fantasy Dies & Chipboards on my project.
I've used Lindy's Gang Sprays and Embossing Powders here. 
I've also used maremismallart's stencil & word stickers. 
I've created a Step-by-Step Pictorial of the process :)








Step-by-Step Pictorial:
Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


Step 5


Step 6


Step 7


Step 8


More photos of the Art Journal Spread:













Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий