вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

Happy New year!!!!

Hi all the fans of Fantasy products!!!!
Are you ready for a new year? Have you analyzed the results of 2019 & made the plans for 2020?
What is your favourite day or emotion of the passed year? My favourite day was when I was invited in the DT of Fantasy. I know that I am not enough bright for so wonderful producer but I try all the days to find a bit of time to plsi my activity, to draw, to create, to make photos & to write. It is not do easy like I was thinking before, but I am really happy to take part of this incredible team!!!! I wish to all you to have the beautiful, incredible & very interesting 2020!!!!!!!!
Today I want to show you 3 cards made for the Christmas wishes.


Like usually I used my favourite measures 21x9cm.


I used the scrapbooking paper, different decorative elements & Fantasy's die cuts & chipboard. I used the following products: «Морозное утро»«Новогоднее окно 852»"Пуансеттия 1""Еловая ветка + шишка"мини "Завитки""Надпись Happy New Year 1610""Пуансеттия 1556".





I hope you like them.
HAPPY New year!!!!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий