среда, 4 декабря 2019 г.

The Christmas garland with Giulia

Hi everyone! I am Giulia.
How are you? Do you feel the Christmas mood now? I hope you all will have the wonferful December.
Today I want to show you my Christmas garland with flags.


 

I bought the semifinished garland & colored it in the mixed media technics. I used the paints & sptays, the cold embossing, drops & glass dots. Of course I used the Fantasy die cut of the Christmas flower & some chipborads. At the end I added some glittered elements, clothes-pegs, berries & glittered paints.


Yesterday my daughters decided to prepare the Christmas tree. We started to decorate all the house with the lights & other decorations. I hope today or tomorrow we will find a bit of time to add the garland too.









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий