суббота, 21 сентября 2019 г.

Memories of the seaside from Giulia

Hi everyone! That’s Giulia.
Of course all of you have seen the new autumnal challenge in our blog.
It is really very beautiful, interesting & special. I am sure you have started to create something incredible. All the staff of Fantasy blog is curious of your creations.
But before the autumn enters  in my scrapbooking completely I want to save some moment of this summer on the seaside, mountains & other interesting paces that we visited. Today I would like to show you my new work of the marine theme. It is a photo frame made with the real glass bottle. I cleared it, added a bit of mixed media materials, paints, real seashells picked on the beach, cut elements & fantasy (like our blog J). As a result we have this object of alter scrapbooking & must place it enough far from our cat J.











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий