воскресенье, 21 февраля 2021 г.

Canvas "Use Your wings"

Hello crafty friends!

Today, I Neena Arora @neena_paperand scissors is here to share the canvas with the message "Use Your Wings".
 

I have used half paper and a half I textured the canvas and coloured using Lindy's gang sprays.  I have used crackle texture paste and crackle and script stamps on canvas.


I first primed the "Angel wings" and "Pendant with Lantern chipboards with white Gesso and then coloured in amethyst and pink colours.  Next, I embossed chipboards randomly with chateau rose.



I also heat embossed the  "Bouquet of clover" die cuts with chateau rose.
Graceful  lines  die cuts are coloured with plum archival ink and then heat embossed with moonlight pearl embossing powder
"Wind of change" die cut is embossed with pop-rock purple and white embossing powder to match the colour palette.
Next, I built the composition with all diecuts, chipboard and flowers.
To complete, I adorned the canvas with pearls, microbeads and sequins.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий