Today we have a Master - Class Pictorial for you all.
We have created a mixed media style layout using the amazing Fantasy dies.
Before we begin, here is a look at the layout:
Here is a list of the Fantasy dies we have used:
1. Choose a background pattern paper based on your photos. We have chosen a Bo Bunny Paper. Prime it with clear gesso. This will protect the paper, and help us add further layers.
2. Use some sprays and add splatter to your background. Again keep in mind your colour scheme. In this case we are mainly using Blues, Teal and Brown.
3. Next, Pick out the Fantasy Doily dies. We are using three- two cut on black and one cut on white cardstock. Instead of gluing them down, we are using eyelets and setting them on our paper using a crop-a-dile. Punch a few more holes and set eyelets. We did this, so we could insert string through the holes to hang the photos. Tape the string at the back of the paper.
4. Now, time to add the photos. Here we are using six- 2"x2" photos. We have hung them using cloth pegs onto the string we added.
5. Choose other dies and cut on white cardstock. We have used the sprays to add colour to match our layout. We have also left some white and black. Now it's all about layering them. So build a composition and stick the die cuts with glue. For some dimension and depth, stick some with foam tape.
6. Complete the layout by adding some micro beads/glitter of your liking. We have used copper micro beads. Add a title and some journaling.
With that the layout is ready. Here are a few close-up pictures.
- Bo Bunny Colour Your Life Paper;
- Art Basics Clear Gesso;
- Lindy's Sprays- Time Travel Teal, Green With Envy Green, Tweedle Dee Denim, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Bachelor Button Blue; Embossing Powder- Guten Tag Teal;
- Jute Cord;
- Crop-a-dile and Eyelets;
- Wooden Pegs;
- Copper Micro Beads.
We hope you have enjoyed this quick pictorial.
Sunila & Aditi