Hi friends! Hope you are having a great day :)
Here are Three Clean & Simple Cards.
I've used some gorgeous Fantasy Dies on the cards.
These are very simple to create and lots of fun!
I've used Lindy's Gang sprays to add colour to the backgrounds using the ink smooshing technique.
I've heat embossed the die cuts multiple times to get a three-dimensional effect on the die cuts. I've used Lindy's embossing powders here.
There is a Step-by-Step Pictorial of the Process.
1. Apply a few drops of the ink spray to a Plastic Zip Lock Bag or a piece of Acetate. There is no need to spray water as the spray is wet enough.
2. Now flip the plastic over, onto the watercolour paper panel and smoosh the ink on the Plastic Zip Lock Bag onto the watercolour paper panel. This way you can see where the ink is going and you can manipulate the movement of the ink by moving the plastic a little.
3. We will keep the process simple by using only 2 sprays and will stick to a classic monochromatic colour scheme.
The "ink smooshing technique" is so fun & easy. No two backgrounds will ever look the same! It is always a surprise. I created three monochromatic panels using the Ink Smooshing Technique.
4. Next, die-cut some of your favourite Fantasy dies using thick cardstock. Then, heat emboss these multiple times to create thick enamel looking embellishments.
Here, I’ve heat embossed these die cuts three times using Lindy’s Midnight Pewter EP and then two times with Lindy’s Clearly Clear EP.
5. The process for converting the Ink Smooshing backgrounds into CAS Cards is super simple! Create black ink splatter by using watered down black distress ink and a fan brush.
6. In the end, gather all the elements (heat embossed die cuts, watercolour paper panels, grey colored paper mats, white card bases, 3D foam tape, strong glue and word stickers). Create a visually pleasing composition, adhere the heat embossed die cuts and word stickers to the panels. Use 3D foam tape to adhere the watercolour paper panels to grey paper mats. Then, adhere those to A2 sized (4.25 inches by 5.5 inches) white card bases using a strong glue.
More Photos of the Cards:
Thanks a lot for your precious time :)