пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Mixed media cards

Hello Fantasy Fans!
This is Jaya here today. I made these cards today using the gorgeous Fantasy dies.
Have a look.



Some close ups:



I used the gorgeous lace die in a little different way than usual. I die cut black cardstock with the die and adhered it to a black cardstock. I painted this with black gesso to make sure the die cut and background paper blend into each other. Next I added some metallic waxes to highlight the pattern.



I also used the beautiful doily lace die to add softness to the floral cluster.I also used the really adorable mason jar chipboards in my clusters for more interest and detail. 




Hope you like these!
See you again soon!

1 комментарий:

  1. Интересная работа! Такой сложный, богатый деталями фон! Очень нравится)

    ОтветитьУдалить