четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Trellis card with Video tutorial

Hello Fantasy Fans! Jaya here with you all.
Today I have these beautiful trellis cards I created with the gorgeous Fantasy dies.
I used the intricate mesh die to create the background. You can see how i created these in the video tutorial below.


Video tutorial:



Some close ups:


Dies Fantasy has a vast and most amazing collection of leaflets and plants. They are so delicately designed and add gorgeous details to your flower clusters.



I love how you can use the intricate mesh die both vertically and diagonally to create such different looks! I like to use it vertically when making masculine or grungy projects and diagonally when making something chic and soft.
I tried to mimic the beautiful trellis pattern using this die here.






Hope you like these.
See you again soon!

1 комментарий: