суббота, 31 октября 2020 г.

Family vintage frame. Tutorial

Hi, it's Dorota @cudnenienudne!
Today I created a small vintage frame, with a beautiful family portrait made of rice paper.
It's a fairly simple project that requires very little media usage.
I decorated the frame with paper flowers, natural dried rose buds and elements cut out of Fantasy dies.
I wanted to show you that the dies, even those with delicate elements, can cut thick paper perfectly. I used thick synthetic paper that feels like plastic to the touch.
See how perfectly the dies cut the delicate leaves.

Я хотела показать вам, что ножи Fantasy, даже с тонкими элементами, отлично режут толстую бумагу. Я использовала плотную синтетическую бумагу, которая на ощупь похожа на пластик.

 
For the first time, I used Fantasy glue, which perfectly glued the thick frame from HDF. And from now on it is my favorite!
I invite you to a tutorial on creating this lovely frame.









 I used dies:

- Веточка илекса 3

- Завязочки набор

- Веточка в букет

 

 

 Glue:

Tutorial:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий