суббота, 24 октября 2020 г.

Shabby Chic Mixed Media Cards

 Hello everyone!

Shweta here today to share my new project with a complete process video with you all. I have made a set of two beautiful layered floral mixed media cards in shabby chic style. 


The pattern paper that I chose for my card base had white print of doors on it. The fussy cut floral elements had all muted colors and a bit of a vintage feel to them. Hence I used a soft brown and pink in my cards. To give textures to my cards, I've used the die cuts of the Patten of rhombuses die. I created a very layered composition using several Fantasy Die cuts, handmade flowers and fussy cut elements. Here are some more pictures.








The process video is here. Enjoy.
 


Fantasy Dies used:

"Time for a change"

- "Grid"

- "Dried Flowers 818"

- " Pattern of rhombuses "

- "Branch 4"

I hope you enjoyed watching the process video. Would love to hear from you. 

Until next time.

Shweta

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий