вторник, 6 октября 2020 г.

Mixed Media Layout

Hi everyone!
This is Shweta here and I am super excited to be debuting on the Fantasy Blog today. My debut post as a Fantasy Designer is a mixed media layout with a process video for the same. Have a look here.
 



I used a 12*12 inches pattern paper as my base here. I created textures on the paper and created a composition around the focal point which is the picture of a woman. I used mould castings, handmade flowers and die cuts from Fantasy Dies to form my composition. I layered some elements using waste chipboard pieces to add more depth.
Check out more pictures here. 




The detailed process video can be found here.



Fantasy Dies used:



 
I hope you liked the layout. Until next time.

Love,
 
 
Shweta

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий