понедельник, 25 марта 2019 г.

Mixed Media Binocular by Phoebe Tonosaki

Hello all, today I will showcase a 3D project using many gorgeous Fantasy Dies.
You may think Paper die cuts are for flat surface project,
but you cannot be more wrong :D !
Look !!!


Paper die cuts created with beautiful Fantasy Dies can decorate your 3D object 
and make it into a brand new style.
here I altered this toy binocular in this way.
A list of Fantasy Dies I used will be in the bottom of this post.


The center is a pocket watch embellishment,
I filled it with the paper die cuts and resin.

I used red white and black paper to cut the dies and 
also decorated around the center piece.


Please dont forget, a paper die cuts can also stand just like a chipboard.


Do you like how COOL this is?!



These are the Fantasy Dies I have used.
Please click the photo to jump to the store!




Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my project!
Phoebe Tonosaki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий