понедельник, 11 марта 2019 г.

Mixed Media Star Frame tutorial by Phoebe Tonosaki

Good day!  Phoebe Tonosaki is here! Today I have a MK (tutorial) for you of how to create a beautiful looking star shaped frame.



First, I painted the frame with gesso to prepare it .


Then I started painting the background with the theme color, which is purple for this project, because purple is my favorite color and I want it to be in my first project for you!


I now start to add paper die cuts created with Fantasy Dies 
The list of the dies I used will be at the bottom of this post.
A crystal is added for decoration in the center.


In between the paper die cuts, I also add some paper flowers.


I keep on adding more paper die cuts in white, light purple and dark purple color
in different layers for depth.


As final step, we will put some sequins, crystals in different sizes to add texture and elements.


These are the beautiful Fantasy Dies I have used, please click the photo to the store!







 Thank you very much for reading.
I hope you like this project!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий