четверг, 7 марта 2019 г.

Mixed Media Mermaid Canvas by Phoebe Tonosaki

Hi dear friends, today is my first DT reveal project for Fantasy Dies.
I am sharing a Mixed Media canvas with the theme of sea wonder !

I have always love mermaid and the beautiful teal colors.

This time I created this with the wonderful dies fm Fantasy !





After painting the background, 
I built up the layers with many paper die cuts (you can see at the end of this post)
putting cardboard in between each layers to make it more dimension.

Fantasy Dies cut beautifully and easily with very delicate designs
which made this canvas looks wonderful and full of elegance. 


Do you see a hidden mermaid tail ? :D




I used two colors tones for my papers : teal and light blue
cutting with all these beautiful dies.






Thank you so much for reading.
Looking forward to hear from you !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий