среда, 30 декабря 2020 г.

Layered Mixed Media Cards. Tutorial

Hello Fantasy lovers!

I hope you all are having an amazing time this festive season. This year 2020 has been very tough on all of us. I really can't wait for it to end and to enter the new year. Let's hope 2021 is kind to us. 

This is Design Team Member Shweta here again with the master class for layered mixed media cards for you all. I have created a set of two floral mixed media cards using Fantasy dies and chipboards to inspire you all.

 

The cards measure 5x9 inches in size. I've used a soft pattern paper as my base for these cards. I created textures around where I wanted to place my elements using texture paste and stencil. Then, colored the textures. I handmade several co-ordinating flowers to go with the color scheme. Used a lot of Fantasy die cuts and chipboard, handmade flowers, mold castings, fussy cut images and such and layered everything up. 







Watch the complete process here:


 Fantasy products used:

Until next time.

Love,

Shweta 

1 комментарий:

  1. Новый год в цвете марсала - очень красиво!) Спасибо за мастер-класс!

    ОтветитьУдалить