пятница, 4 декабря 2020 г.

Wish upon a star

Hello Sweeties,

The season is to wish one another joy, love, and peace. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
Here,  This is Neena @neena_paperandscissors again with the wishing star.


I altered the star I bought from a local shop. I have used chipboards and many die cuts by fantasy_dies.
I firstly, heat embossed the die cuts with stampendous aged Ivory EP and Lindy's gang blue EP.

 
Next, I pasted musical printed paper to the chipboard frame and placed it in the center of the star. I then started building the composition with fussy cuts and embossed die cuts by layering and stacking underneath another.

The flowers are handmade using fantasy dies which I used here to give extra shine to the composition. 
next, I added some glitter, pearl string beads, and art stones. to finish I added a "Merry Christmas" embossed chipboard on the top.


Let see few more detailed pics:




 The products I have used from the store:



 
Many Thanks! for stopping by
Happy crafting!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий