суббота, 12 декабря 2020 г.

Mixed Media Layout "Real is Rare"

  Hello everyone!

This is Design Team Member Shweta here today to share my new inspiration project with you all. I have created a beautiful mixed media layout using Fantasy dies and chipboards to inspire you all.

 

This layout measures 12x12 inches in size. I've used a pattern paper as my base for this layout. Firstly I created textures around where I wanted to place my elements using texture paste and stencil. Then, applied colours that match my focal point picture. And lastly used a lot of Fantasy die cuts and chipboard, handmade flowers, mould castings, fussy cut images and such and layered everything around my focal point. I like to create layered projects that have a good dimension in them. Also, I used white gesso at the end randomly on the layout to bring everything together.






Fantasy products used:


I hope you liked my layout and are inspired by it to try something yourself.

Until next time.

Love,

Shweta 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий