суббота, 12 октября 2019 г.

New autumnal greeting card from Giulia

Hi everyone! How are you? Do you enjoy your autumn?
I hope it is beautiful & colorful in your place.
I try to pass a lot of time out the doors now & make some beautiful pictures of my family. Here it is still warm & the leaves on the trees are green. Maybe in the end of October we will be able to make a long walk in one wonderful place near our village. Every autumn we go there to make the pictures.

However today I am presenting you a greeting card. I hope to finish the autumnal album soon. This card is made for a male birthday party in October. Like usually I try to make the male cards without flowers, but it is not easy for me :-)







I make you the list of the Fantasy articles that I used here:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий