суббота, 19 октября 2019 г.

Photo album "My autumn"

Hi scrappers! Today I am presenting you the photo album made with the photos of our autumn 2018. 
Only now I found a bit of time & great expiration with the Fantasy's die cuts to create it.
I am sure that now you are thinking that I am crazy & the autumnal challendge is finished some days ago. The new challendge ivites us to create flowers & projects with them. Why am I showing you this photo album? Because I used on its cover my handmade flowers. I know that there are no flowers in autumn but these 3 roses are so autumnal & I like them very much. I hope you will find a bit of expiration in my work.




I made these flowers with foamiran cut by the Fantsy's die cut of roses:


Inside the album I used pratically all the floral die cuts of Fantasy that I have.








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий