среда, 23 октября 2019 г.

The foamiran roses by Giulia

Hi! Have you started to create something by our ne challendge about the handmade flowers yet? I hope you done. 
It seems to me that the flowers creating in scrapbooking is a great world with unlimited ideas, colors & types. You can invent your own magic flowers, combine the tints, forms & stamens. I hope the projects of our DT during this month will inspire your immagination.

Today I want to show you my roses & the greeting card with them. I made them with the formiran, cut with the die cut "Open rose", colored with the pastels & folded them heating a bit. For the little yellow flowers I used the same kit, but only the smallest 2 pieces. I hope a lot that you will like the result.








As usually I used also the chipboard & other die cuts of the Fantasy production: "Подорожник", "Рамка Летние мотивы""Зеленушка"чипборд "Ботаника". You can find all of them on the site of Fantasy. I am sure that you will enjoy a lot working & creating with them.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий