суббота, 23 ноября 2019 г.

Magic Christmas clocks from Giulia

Hi scrappers! That’s Giulia.
Today I want to show you another object of my Christmas mood.
It is a modified old clocks. The clock face was very destroyed. I cleaned it, used different paints & powders for the cold embossing. Of course I used the die cuts & chipboard of Fantasy. This flower is the “must have” for the Christmas period. The chipboard is covered by paint. Added some bells, clothespins & glittered stars.


Now these clocks are on the wall in my craft room & help me to wait for the Christmas holidays when we will go in mountains with all my family, meet the friends & change the gifts with them, have very long walkways on the streets decorated with the lights. I really like that magic time & wait for it!!! And you?






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий