воскресенье, 10 ноября 2019 г.

Steampunk Mixed Media Card by Dutt Preety

Hi friends! Hope you are having a wonderful day :)
For today's post, I've made a Steampunk Mixed Media Card.
I've used some gorgeous Fantasy Dies and Chipboard on the card.
I wanted to create a steampunk, rusty, grungy vintage look.
I've added texture to the background by applying modelling paste through a couple of stencils, then added colours using Lindy's Gang Sprays and DecoArt Fluid Acrylic Paints. I did background stamping using archival ink. The die cuts and chipboards were heat embossed using Lindy's Gang Embossing Powders.
The metal embellishment is by Mitform Castings. I've also used Finnabair's mediums and waxes here.






More photos of the Card:











Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий