среда, 25 августа 2021 г.

Shabby chic hoop

 Hi, it's Dorota!  

Today I have newest inspiration for you with Fantasy chipboards and dies. 

 I love decorating wooden hoops. This one is quite large, it has a diameter of 30 cm. 

 I decided to decorate it in a vintage style, also referring to shabby chic. I built a high layered composition around the window with a picture of a lovely girl. The whole thing is kept in warm brown and pink colors of old, but feminine decorations. 








 I'm delighted with the new Fantasy chipboards! In this project, I used quite a lot of them. 

 I hope you liked my inspiration and encouraged you to remake your hoop.  

I used:

Завитки

Мини сухоцвет 981

Завитковый узор 2449

Растяжка с фонарями 1629

Большое итальянское кружево 2452

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий