понедельник, 23 августа 2021 г.

'Shine' Mixed Media Canvas

 Hello everyone!

Hope you all are doing good. This is Shweta  @papercharmsbyshweta   here with a tender mixed media canvas to inspire you all. I hope you like it. Have a look.

I first created a canvas by adhering white cardstock on a heavy chipboard base. I primed it completely with white gesso first. 

Added some textures on the canvas around where I would like my composition to be. Colored them subtly. Then prepared various die cut outs by heat embossing and / or coloring them. Also made several flowers using Fantasy dies to go with my color scheme. Then assembled everything to my liking. Added some sequins and glitter to enhance the look.

Have a look at the close ups.







Fantasy products used:

Knives




 

Chipboards



Клей универсальный Fantasy

I hope I was able to inspire you.

 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий