вторник, 10 августа 2021 г.

Wedding album

Hello everyone!

I love making Albums and gifting them to loved ones. today I Neena Arora is here again with an album. the cover and few pages I have decorated with fantasy die flowers and other flourishes die cuts.


For this romantic wedding album, I made the shaker cover full of sequins, pearls and microbeads. I have used a square die-cut to make a shaker frame. for beautifying the shaker I added the corner die cuts. I have made the flower with foam and coloured it with watercolour pastels. 



I have added a doily die cut at the bottom of the composition. I have heat embossed a few of the die cuts, a few are coloured with lindys colours and a few, I adorned with the glitters. The wedding chipboard is perfect for this album.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий