вторник, 10 августа 2021 г.

Soft Mixed Media Cards

Hello crafty souls!

Hope you all are doing good. This is Shweta @papercharmsbyshweta  here with a set of two very soft looking mixed media cards to inspire you all. I hope you like them. Have a look.

I first created my card base by adhering a pattern paper on white cardstock. 

For a soft look , I decided to let the colour white rule the cards. I created simple polka dot textures on the card bases and chose not to colour them. Just added some black paint splashes for a bit of a shabby touch. Then made flowers with Fantasy flower dies. Prepared Fantasy chipboards with light pink metallic color and used several different die cuts to form a composition. I chose to let the die cut outs remain white. And done!

Have a look at the close ups.






Fantasy products used:

Knives
 

Chipboards

Универсальный клей Fantasy

I hope I was able to inspire you.

 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий