вторник, 29 сентября 2020 г.

A mixed-media Layout "Ecstasy"

Hello lovely people,
I am Neena @neena_paperandscissors here again with a new work named “Ecstasy”- a mixed-media layout. I created this to frame precious memories and decorate on the wall. I tried to give the warm, cozy, feminine feel to the layout.


I have used two different papers out of which dark one I have torn roughly, distressed with brown ink and pasted in layers at the bottom.I have covered the full page with clear gesso and given the crackle texture in the background than coloured with crimson and brown sprays. I have used two photos to give an extension to my assembly. Cardboard pieces in the base are used to give height to photos, fussy cut elements and to the flowers in order to add layers to my layout.

Flowers which I used here are handmade created for fantasy dies using "Set of sharp-petal hydrangeas" (you can find the process video of making flowers in another post). I also used a  Fantasy "Curl,  "New Year's pattern 2-2018" (one of my favorite), and  "Graceful lines 3"dies.

I heat embossed all the die cuts complimenting to my layout which I used for building the assembly to give a heavy and fuller look to the layout.






Thanks for stopping by.

FANTASY DIES I USED:



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий