воскресенье, 27 сентября 2020 г.

Romantic gift bag VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hi, it's Dorota @cudnenienudne!
I've prepared a paper bag that can be a universal addition to many gifts.
It's feminine, floral and very colorful.
I put the papers in layers and previously sewn them on the sewing machine. Then I made a rich composition of paper elements, flowers from paper and fabric, foil and chipboards.














Hope you like the bag :)

To create the bag, I used:
  • scrapbooking paper;
  • water glue and heavy body gel;
  • lace and guipure;
  • paper and fabric flowers;
  • ribbon;
  • chipboards;
  • transparent foil;
  • sisal;
  • cabochons and pearls;
  • beads and glitter;
  • white gesso and gold metallic paint.
 I used Fantasy dies: "Весенняя 2",


I invite you to the video tutorial:


 I wish you a nice day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий