суббота, 29 мая 2021 г.

Enchanted hoop

 Hi, it's Dorota!  

I have a new inspiration for you today. I remade the old hoop and created a project with a photo with lovely girl.

 My project tells a story about a girl who, while reading a book, is transferred to the fantasy world.
To a mysterious forest land where deer run and butterflies fly. 

To make my hoop look more forested, I used natural sticks, moss, dried lichen. 





When creating the composition, I used three Fantasy dies. Some elements were cut out of brown paper. To make them more visible, I decorated them with a bit of golden wax. 








I used dies:

Олень 2018

Папоротник 2

Мини сухоцвет 979


 
I'm curious if you also remake old items, I love upcycling! 

 I wish you a creative day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий