среда, 12 мая 2021 г.

Wedding card in a box

 Hi, it's Dorota @cudnenienudne!  

As summer is coming, the wedding season is also starting. I have prepared a wedding layered card with my beloved Fantasy dies.

 It is difficult to give such a tall page in an envelope, because it simply will not fit into it. I like to give such richly decorated cards in specially made bags or boxes. Such "made to measure".

 

The card with the box is a set, so I used the same supplies on both of them. However, the die-cut elements are different. I used five dies, can you believe it?

The inscription on the card means "Only with you". 

 









I used dies:

"Уютная зима 2-1019"

"Салфетка кружевной взрыв"

"Завитки"

"Стрелы амура"



 I used also chipboards: FCH-642, FCH-704

I hope you liked my card in the box and wish you a creative day! 

Good luck!

5 комментариев:

  1. Истинное удовольствие рассматривать детальки на этой работе! Наслаждение !

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Как это это красиво! И так нежно! Замечательный подарок и память на свадьбу!

    ОтветитьУдалить