пятница, 21 мая 2021 г.

Tall Mixed Media Canvas

      Hello Fantasy fans!

Welcome to the blog. This is Designer Shweta @papercharmsbyshweta here to share my new inspiration project with you all.  I have created a tall mixed media canvas 5.5 x11 inches in size.

I have used heavy weight chipboard as my canvas for this piece.

I primed my canvas first with white gesso. Then applied texture paste through a stencil and colored the canvas. I've used dark colors on this canvas. Then using various die cuts, flowers and chipboards formed layers on the canvas such that the lower layers were dark and built my way to the topmost layer gradually with lighter colored flowers that compliment the darker base. Have a closer look at the canvas. 






Fantasy products used:



I hope I was able to inspire you.
 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!
See you later!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий