вторник, 18 мая 2021 г.

Mixed Media Canvas "Hope is an Anchor for the soul"

 Hello!

Neena is on the blog today with a mixed media canvas on the Nautical theme. I found this quote "Hope is an Anchor for the soul" online with an Anchor in pink and blue colour which inspired me to create this canvas.

I created an anchor with cardboard and added texture with clear crackle paste. Next, I coloured the anchor with shades of blue and pink acrylic colours. I used papers of the same theme in the background. I also added textures with texture pastes and coloured the half background with colour sprays.

Next, I  heat embossed the diecuts with embossing powder. I also painted some of the diecuts with metallic paints and colour sprays. Then I built the composition with fantasy diecuts, chipboards and flowers and fussy cuts.


 To finish I adorned the canvas with art stones, pearls, glitters, microbeads, and art pebbles.






Fantasy dies used:

"Веточка в букет"

 "Ветка огнецвета"

Happy Crafting!

Neena Arora

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий