понедельник, 24 мая 2021 г.

"The Beauty of Everyday" - Mixed Media Altered Frame

       Hello Fantasy fans!

This is Designer Shweta back here today to share my new altered art inspiration project with you all.  I have altered an old wooden frame lying around with me. I love using mixed media on old things and giving them a new life. Have a look here.

I have kept the base dark in color and gradually built up softer colored layers on it. I've recently been playing around with dark colors in my projects. And I'm loving the results. I absolutely love how the intricate die cuts using Fantasy dies and Fantasy chipboards add a tender visual appeal to the artwork. For closer look at the textures and the layers, check the pictures below.







Fantasy products used:



I hope I was able to inspire you.
 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!
See you later!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий