суббота, 30 января 2021 г.

A scrapbook layout "Beauty"

Hello!

Today, I am on Fantasy blog with a simple yet beautiful layout using chipboards and die cuts. These days I am giving virtual classes and this one I recently taught. So,  This is to inspire those who are beginners and love to use fantasy products. 
This time I chose to go with the lightly decorated layout so that it is easy to understand.


This is 12 x12 layout created on theme Beauty. I  tried to give it a glam feel. I used Mintay papers from the fantasy store. I have made flowers using hydrangea die. heat embossing chipboards and die cuts is always my favourite. this time I used 2tones embossing technique.



I have applied texture through the script stencil.  after building the composition I added microbeads, sequins and glitters to beautify the layout. L et's have a closer look at the photos how gorgeous chipboards and die-cuts look:








Fantasy products I have used



 

other products: Mintay papers (Lady)
Ranger and Lindy's gang embossing powder

Many Thanks! 
Neena


1 комментарий:

  1. Very beautiful and stylish page. Glamor rules! :-) And so much sensual mood that it seems that the girl in the portrait will now sigh languidly :-) Thank you, super-inspiration!

    ОтветитьУдалить