четверг, 28 января 2021 г.

Mixed Media Layout

 Hey everyone! 

Hope you all are doing good. Design Team Member Shweta here to share my new project with a complete process video with you all.

This is a soft 12x12 inches scrapbooking layout made in tender soothing colors. I love making layouts. I love the challenge they pose for me, because when making doing mixed media on pattern papers as a base, you have to be very careful with the colors you choose. If you decide to choose a different color palette than the tones of the paper, you have to take care to blend everything together so that nothing stands out too much. Or if you decide to play with the same color palette, you have to take care that it does not blend too much and stands out a little. I may sound crazy to some, but hope there's someone who'll understand what I'm trying to convey. :)

 Here, have a look.





Here is the complete tutorial.


 Fantasy products used:

Until next time.

Love, Shweta 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий