Hope you all are doing good!
This is Neena @neena_paperandscissors . Happy New Year to Fantasy fans!
This is my first project for Fantasy of 2021.
So this time I have come here with this layout "Over the Moon", as the New year brought much happiness with surprises for me, May it brings peace and happiness to you all.
This is 15 "x 18" canvas. Let's see the basic process.
- Prepare the base with white Gesso.
- Using texture paste create moon and texture through mandala stencil.
- once its dries, colour it using Lindy's gang spray.
- Heat emboss the die cuts.
- c0lour the flower die cuts and leaves with Archival ink.
- Here I am using fussy cuts from Mintay collection.
- Once, all prep work is done start creating the composition
- start with fixing doors in the background of photo (which is the focal point of the composition)
- Now play around the focal point with die cuts and the flowers
- Use stamps to add fun into the layouts
- To adorn add glitter, pearls and art stones.
Let's have a closer look
The Fantasy dies I have used:
I hope you like it!
Happy New year and happy crafting!