среда, 13 января 2021 г.

New Year Gift Tags

 Hello Fantasy lovers!

Happy New Year 2021 to you all! May this year bring peace, joy and happiness to your lives.

This is Design Team Member Shweta here to share quick inspiration using my favorite Fantasy dies and chipboard designs. I have made star shaped new year gift tags to go along with the gifts I presented to someone.

 

As usual, the tags have been made in mixed media style and the colors used are soft and gentle. I first hand cut star shaped white cardtsock and a pattern paper and adhered the latter over the former. Over it I created colored textures and then using intricate and beautiful Fantasy dies and chipboards, created a pleasing composition. And it was done! Here, have a look.







 Fantasy products used:

Until next time.

Love,

Shweta 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий