понедельник, 25 января 2021 г.

Card Album

Hello! Fantasy dies fans,

I am Neena Arora @ neena's_paperandscissors is here again with a process video of making this card Album which I designed for the Fantasy dies. It is 7 "x 5" in size and has flip-flap to store 20 photos/memories.

I love hydrangea flowers and it's knive from fantasy dies.  It gives beautiful lines on the petals. I have used blue cardstock to make the flowers. In this, I used shaker camera chipboard as a focal element which I coloured using sprays. I heat embossed other die cuts and chipboard.

Let's take a close tour.









You are one click away from the process video:
 

Fantasy die and chipboards I used here are listed below:


 
- Camera chipboard from the Fantasy die store;
- Colours and Embossing powder: Lindy's gang;
- Papers: dress my craft hydrangea lawn.

Many Thanks!
Neena Arora

                            

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий