среда, 25 ноября 2020 г.

Fall with pumpkins- An explosion box

Hello dear readers,

This is Neena @neena_paperandscissors.  The fall has gone and winters have come but my love for fall is not yet over. Recently I received my DT package and found pumpkin dies of which I couldn't resist myself to create some autumn project but in Christmas colours.

 So,  I’m here with a new video tutorial where I show you how I made this explosion box with Fantasy dies products.


I have used many dies and a few chipboards to create this beautiful box. Firstly, I prepared the die cuts and flowers using its dies which will be the main elements for the decoration of the box.

 I took 12"x12" paper and divided it into three equal parts by scoring at 4" and 8" and then cut partially to create the box and for the lid, I took 7 1/8" by scoring at 11/2" and 5 5/8". 

I created one shaker pumpkin element for the lid that will be the focal element on the top. I have used a frame chipboard to enhance the beauty of the composition.


Now for decorating the surprise composition inside the box I created a crate using chipboard in which again I created the little cute composition using fantasy die cuts.




The flowers too are handmade which I used in coordination with the composition process of which you can find in the video.
Below are more photos and a link to the video.







Hope you enjoy the video too:



For creating this box the dies I have used:




The paper I have used is the Fall Festival by Mintay Papers.
Many Thanks!
Happy crafting!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий