вторник, 17 ноября 2020 г.

Mixed Media Cards

 Hello everyone!

Design Team Member Shweta here today to share new inspiration projects. I have created a set of two beautiful mixed media cards using Fantasy dies and chipboards to inspire you all. 

These are square cards measuring 6x6 inches in size and are created in my favorite mixed media style with a lot of layers on them. I have used plain white cardtsock as my base here. Have created texture patterns using a stencil and colored them in shades of blue and lavender. I used beautiful floral Fantasy chipboards and embossed them in gold. Then created a pleasing composition using those chipboards, handmade flowers, Fantasy die cuts and other ephemera giving a lot of depth to the cards.








Fantasy products used:

 



I hope you liked my cards and are inspired by them.

Until next time.

Love,

Shweta 

1 комментарий: