понедельник, 9 ноября 2020 г.

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout

 Hello everyone!

This is designer Shweta here with a new project to inspire you all, a beautiful and gentle mixed media scrapbook layout with a complete process video. Check this out.


This layout is dedicated to my son who is my whole world. I have used two A4 sized pattern papers and pasted them on a 12x12 inches chipboard to use as a base for this layout. I then created some textures on the base using texture paste and colored them keeping in mind the color scheme of the pattern papers.

Then, using a lot of my favourite Fantasy die cuts, handmade flowers, some fussy cut elements among other things I formed a layered composition around the picture. The delicate and intricate Fantasy die cuts add a beautiful depth to my layout. 





Want to see how I made this layout? Here's the complete process video. Enjoy!


Fantasy Dies used:

Time for a Change

Sentinel

Dried Flowers 818

Branch 4 


I hope you enjoyed the master class. See you later!

Love,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий