пятница, 13 ноября 2020 г.

Sentimental heart

Hi, it's Dorota @cudnenienudne!
There are already so many Christmas projects, and I wanted to create something universal. Romantic vintage heart.
I built a central, layered composition of paper elements (also those cut with Fantasy dies), chipboards and foamiran flowers.

I cut out the paper elements with dies from thicker paper of different colors, some of them I colored with ink. I colored also the chipboards with metallic paint and acrylic mist.
I think that heart is good for many occasions and I hope you liked it.

 

 














I used dies:

- Завиток

- Окошко 987

- Ветка С любовью

- Мини сухоцвет 981

- Мини сухоцвет 977



I used also chipboards:

- Рамка с цветами бохо 781

- Бабочка Поликсена 1979

I wish you a nice day!

1 комментарий: