пятница, 30 июля 2021 г.

СП "Сочное лето" 3 этап: разворот от Dorota

Hi, it's Dorota!  

Are you participating in our joint mini album project "Juicy Summer"? I hope so! 

I prepared the next two pages of the album.

At this stage, we're going to create a secret place. My place is in a hidden pocket under the photo - now there are two small tags sticking out of it, but you can hide various souvenirs from summer there.



 One of the elements of the third stage was to be, among others cottage. Mine is on a paper graphic.





 We also had to use threads - for me it was easy, as I sew all the main pages on the sewing machine.


 On my pages you will also find blueberries that I cut from Fantasy dies.



 I decorated the chipboard frame with hot embossing in white.


 I hope you liked my pages.

I used dies:

 I wish you a creative day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий